In its first launch outside of a dedicated shipping platform outside of the US, Pitney Bowes has announced the availability of its online parcel sending solution, SendPro Online, in Australia.
The solution will streamline the way Australian SMBs and e-tailers send parcels, Pitney Bowes says, and will allow users to choose their preferred carrier, print shipping labels, and track packages from their device.
It also enables the integration of online stores for easy and secure parcel sending, tracking and order management.
“Businesses continued to experience a rush of online orders during 2020 as employees worked from home,” says Pitney Bowes vice president and country manager for Japan, Australia and New Zealand, Stephen Darracott.
“As this trend continues into 2021, it's important to have a solution, like SendPro Online, in place that is flexible and can streamline and expediate the parcel shipping process so businesses can meet and exceed customer expectations.
He continues: “With SendPro Online, businesses can choose from multiple carriers, factoring in cost, speed, and other factors, so they can make sure their parcels are sent with the carrier that best meets their desired outcome.”
Here are the areas where SendPro Online simplifies parcel sending in Australia:
- The availability of two plans in Australia. One pay-as-you-go plan where businesses can send parcels via CouriersPlease or Aramex, and a Premium plan, which lets businesses bring their existing accounts and negotiated rates from CouriersPlease, Aramex, Sendle, Australia Post, and StarTrack.
- Offering unlimited parcel sending, so there's no need to worry about additional subscription costs.
- Bringing multiple carrier accounts together in one platform, so businesses can easily compare pricing and delivery services.
- Integrating online stores such as eBay, Shopify, and WooCommerce into the platform for complete order management plus Amazon coming soon.
- Managing all parcel sending in one place for easy order tracking and reconciliation, saving time and money.
- Automating orders and printing shipping labels online, saving processing time and reducing errors.
Darracott says, “Pitney Bowes is excited to bring SendPro Online to the Australian market so that businesses can benefit from simplified parcel sending that will make a real difference to their bottom line.
Shipping times have been top of mind for many Australians recently, with 43% of Australian consumers admitting to checking delivery tracking more often now versus before the pandemic.
While unprecedented, recent events and the COVID-19 pandemic have highlighted Australians' continued reliance on international trade and shipping and the impacts that global or local events can cause on the borderless eCommerce landscape.